Welcome!

This page is designed to take over my current portfolio, as well as a place to dump all my works in progress. If you'd like to see my work, go to the Portfolio Page.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Sphinx

Something I'm working on now-- I hate doing perspective on curves so much! I think i lost something about her face that's not in the painting and in general I think I'm gonna make her a bit bigger, those the most important changes to me right now. I also don't know if I'm happy with a square composition yet but I really wanted to show the "wing" effect.. I might even crop off the victim, I dunno. Teal and orange are so great for sci-fi lighting colors to the point of cliche so of course I had to do one. Or five.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

Gorgeous. Love your line flow man.

LMPjr007 said...

I like where this is going. Would love to see the final piece.

Willem said...

Daaaaaaaaaaaym!!!

you need to finish this!

Kari Christensen said...

very cool. great color and lighting.